cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toms
Community Member

How do I print a complete copy of a past quiz?

Jump to solution

How can I print out a complete quiz from a previous exam, to post for students? The original quiz only showed them one question at a time. I want to print out a copy with all questions (and their associated possible answers) to post for students.  I can preview one question at a time, but not all of them at the same time (to print).

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

How about going into the Quiz settings and changing it so that it no longer displays one at a time?  Once you make that change if you preview it you should get it all on one page.

Rick

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

How about going into the Quiz settings and changing it so that it no longer displays one at a time?  Once you make that change if you preview it you should get it all on one page.

Rick

View solution in original post

I recently found a related item called "See Full Quiz" that previews the entire quiz without removing that option of showing one question at a time.  However, this "See Full Quiz" appeared only in a "Proctor" role permission that we have created.  It is not found in a "Teacher" role permission.  This "Proctor" role permission was created only for the purpose of allowing a teacher who supervises another teacher's class during a departmental exam.  It only allows the user to see the scores of the students before they are allowed to leave the room.  

This is my question. "How can i turn on the See Full Quiz item for a teacher role?"  I don't even get how this item appeared in the proctors' accounts.