Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jane_dodge

How do I remove a person from the list?

Students that are no longer active students  - how do I remove them from the list?

4 Replies
rconroy
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @jane_dodge !  Welcome to the Community!

A quick clarification, are you referring to how to unenroll someone from a course? There's a lot that may go into that, but in general, the https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10136-415241451 guide will be the best place to start. If you don't have permissions to "Delete User from Course" then you'll need to speak to your Canvas Admin or your Supervisor to do so. You may want to speak with your Dean or School Admin on the correct Workflow in this situation. Smiley Happy Hope this helps! Please feel free to clarify if I missed something. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @jane_dodge  ~ It's been a few weeks since you posted your question in the Canvas Community, and I wanted to take a minute to check-in! Were you able to update your student roster? Was the guide that Deactivated user provided helpful? If you could, please take a minute to update us! Hopefully, you've been able to find a solution, if not, let us know how things are going. Thanks!

Hello  @jane_dodge ...

As I was reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, I came across your question.  I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on August 30, 2017.  (It looks like  @KristinL  also had checked in with you on October 20, 2017.)  I agree with the feedback that you received from Deactivated user.  Have you had an opportunity to review her posting?  Did it help to answer your question?  Do you have any outstanding questions yet as it relates to your initial question?  If you feel that Roxanne's feedback has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark her question as  "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some assistance from members of the Community, please come back to this topic and post a message below so that we might be able to assist you.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard from you since late August an because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for almost four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Jane.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Hi,

Yes, I did receive the answer to my question regarding removal of an individual from the list. Thank you so much for your help.

Thank you

Jane Dodge

Administrative Assistant

University of New Hampshire

College of Health and Human Services

Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

Hewitt Hall, Room 159

4 Library Way

Durham, New Hampshire 03824

Phone 603-862-0965 Fax 603-862-4511