I put a youtube video in my welcome page and I want to remove it

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @penningtonjohn5 ...

This is super easy.  Go to the page where you want to remove the YouTube video, and then edit the page so you can use the tools in the RCE (Rich Content Editor).  Place your cursor at the bottom right edge of the YouTube video that you've embedded on your page, and then press the "BACKSPACE" key on your keyboard...similar to deleting text when you compose a message or write a paper.  This should remove the embedded YouTube video from your page, and you can save the page once it's deleted.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @penningtonjohn5 ...

This is super easy.  Go to the page where you want to remove the YouTube video, and then edit the page so you can use the tools in the RCE (Rich Content Editor).  Place your cursor at the bottom right edge of the YouTube video that you've embedded on your page, and then press the "BACKSPACE" key on your keyboard...similar to deleting text when you compose a message or write a paper.  This should remove the embedded YouTube video from your page, and you can save the page once it's deleted.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post