The ability to create a new community profile is temporarily unavailable. We're on it!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rachel_christia
Community Member

How do I reverse a course import?

Jump to solution

How do I reverse a course import from commons, it erased all of my content and put the new course content in it's place.?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rachel_christia , unfortunately there isn't a direct way to reverse or stop an import from Commons. My first recommendation is to contact Canvas Support ASAP to see if there is anything they can do to help fix this. Otherwise, you could clear the course (to remove the Canvas Commons import) and then go to your Canvas beta environment and download your content from there and re-import it into your course - What is the Canvas beta environment?

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rachel_christia , unfortunately there isn't a direct way to reverse or stop an import from Commons. My first recommendation is to contact Canvas Support ASAP to see if there is anything they can do to help fix this. Otherwise, you could clear the course (to remove the Canvas Commons import) and then go to your Canvas beta environment and download your content from there and re-import it into your course - What is the Canvas beta environment?

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post