cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heathermichel
Community Participant

How do I see a cloud assignment in speed grader?

Jump to solution

When using a cloud assignment and external Google tool submission type, how do I see their submission in speed grader?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@heathermichel , that's strange that it's working as expected in other courses, but not this course. I can't think of any special setting that would allow (or not allow) it to show up correctly in speedgrader. You might want to go ahead and submit this to Canvas Support to see if they can help. To do that, click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Kona

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@heathermichel , I haven’t checked recently, but for me when a student submits something from Google Docs - even as part of a cloud assignment - it will still show up like a regular file in Speedgrader. Is this not what you are experiencing?

Kona

heathermichel
Community Participant

I have other courses where this is the case. It shows up in speedgrader.

For some reason, in this course, the cloud assignments are not showing up

in speed grader. The message assignment not submitted is showing up. I

watch the students hit submit and they receive a notification that it was

submitted, but it does not sync with Speedgrader. I was wondering if there

was a setting change or a button I did not pre-select to make this instance

different.

Heather Michel

Instructional Technology Facilitator

Mathews Elementary

heathermichel.youcanbook.me

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 11:34 AM chofer@morainepark.edu <

@heathermichel , that's strange that it's working as expected in other courses, but not this course. I can't think of any special setting that would allow (or not allow) it to show up correctly in speedgrader. You might want to go ahead and submit this to Canvas Support to see if they can help. To do that, click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Kona

View solution in original post