Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddumonde

How do I see my speedgrader annotations on prior submissions?

Jump to solution

When I annotate a submitted assignment using speedgrader, and then a student resubmits a revised version, I can see the multiple submissions in the drop down, BUT ... when I look at the previous submission I no longer see my annotations. How do I see my prior annotations?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack

Hi  @ddumonde ‌ - You definitely should be able to see your prior annotations.  In fact, that's the default setting, assuming they all saved correctly the first time.  (Which, again, they should be....though I admit I often tell my faculty to hit the ENTER key on the keyboard after inputting a comment just to be sure, but they technically don't have to even do that.)  Hmmm; I just answered  a somewhat similar question to yours the other day, so now I'm wondering if there's a bug floating around.  None my own faculty have said anything, but it's still early in our term.  You may have to report this directly to Canvas, David, (Help>>Report a Problem) since as I said your prior annotations should be saving automatically.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kblack

Hi  @ddumonde ‌ - You definitely should be able to see your prior annotations.  In fact, that's the default setting, assuming they all saved correctly the first time.  (Which, again, they should be....though I admit I often tell my faculty to hit the ENTER key on the keyboard after inputting a comment just to be sure, but they technically don't have to even do that.)  Hmmm; I just answered  a somewhat similar question to yours the other day, so now I'm wondering if there's a bug floating around.  None my own faculty have said anything, but it's still early in our term.  You may have to report this directly to Canvas, David, (Help>>Report a Problem) since as I said your prior annotations should be saving automatically.