Jump to solution

How do I set up Courses.  Cannot find how to get ther

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@goodinc1 ​, it's not clear from your question whether you are a teacher or a student. If you're a teacher, this document will help you get started with building your Canvas course: Create a Simple Canvas Course  That document also points to lots of resources in the Community (such as the Canvas Guides) that will help you put a course together.

If you're a student, I was able to find this login on your school's website: Embry-Riddle Login . Your school should have given you the credentials you will need to access Canvas, and once you've logged in, you should see the courses in which you are enrolled by clicking on the Courses link in the global navigation. If you're not able to log in, use the Need Help? link on that login screen to contact your school's help desk directly.

Last, I wanted to let you know that I removed your name from the title of your question.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@goodinc1 ​, it's not clear from your question whether you are a teacher or a student. If you're a teacher, this document will help you get started with building your Canvas course: Create a Simple Canvas Course  That document also points to lots of resources in the Community (such as the Canvas Guides) that will help you put a course together.

If you're a student, I was able to find this login on your school's website: Embry-Riddle Login . Your school should have given you the credentials you will need to access Canvas, and once you've logged in, you should see the courses in which you are enrolled by clicking on the Courses link in the global navigation. If you're not able to log in, use the Need Help? link on that login screen to contact your school's help desk directly.

Last, I wanted to let you know that I removed your name from the title of your question.

View solution in original post