cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsilva5
Community Member

How do I submit my essay to turnitin on canvas?

Jump to solution

I am trying to submit my essay final draft and my professor provided a turnitin option. When I open to click on the link to submit my essay it says, " This assignment hasn't been set up yet. Ask your intstructor to configure this assignment." I told this to my professor and she told me to ask Canvas support. Can anyone help? My deadline is tomorrow 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dhulsey
Community Champion

tsilva5‌, sorry for the trady reply. As  @chofer  says, your instructor needs to access the assignment in Turnitin to initiate the assignment on Turnitin. Hopefully, you got this sorted out with your instructor in time!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello tsilva5...

This sounds more like an issue with the assignment setup, actually.  Your instructor may need to go back to the assignment that has the Turnitin integration to ensure that all the settings are properly configured.  If not, then you and your classmates may have difficulties submitting the assignment via the Turnitin interface.  I'll tag  @dhulsey ‌ in my reply to see if he has any other suggestions for you.  Good luck, Talin!

dhulsey
Community Champion

tsilva5‌, sorry for the trady reply. As  @chofer  says, your instructor needs to access the assignment in Turnitin to initiate the assignment on Turnitin. Hopefully, you got this sorted out with your instructor in time!

View solution in original post