How do I turn in my work

Jump to solution

I have completed my assignments and don't know how to turn them in 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @evereta  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Since the majority of members here in the Community (there are now over 350,000 of us) are unable to see your course or your school's Canvas environment, we won't be able to give specifics based on what your instructor is requiring of you for the assignment.  However, we can give you some general guidelines, written Guides, and video tutorials that would give you some good starting points.

There are a variety of ways that your instructor may ask you to submit work to your instructor.  Depending on how your instructor wants the assignment submitted to you, you'd want to follow the steps outlined in one of these Guides:

How do I submit an online assignment? 

How do I submit a text entry assignment? 

How do I submit a media file as an assignment submission?  

How do I submit an assignment on behalf of a group? 

How do I submit a peer review to an assignment? 

How do I upload a file as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I upload a file from Google Drive as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I submit a cloud assignment with Google Drive? 

How do I upload a file from Microsoft Office 365 as an assignment submission? 

How do I submit a cloud assignment with Microsoft Office 365? 

(All these Guides can be found by clicking on the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community, selecting "Canvas", and then selecting the red "STUDENT" button.)

There are also a couple video tutorials that you can watch:

(These videos are found by going to that same "Guides" menu but instead selecting "Videos".)

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Aaron.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @evereta  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Since the majority of members here in the Community (there are now over 350,000 of us) are unable to see your course or your school's Canvas environment, we won't be able to give specifics based on what your instructor is requiring of you for the assignment.  However, we can give you some general guidelines, written Guides, and video tutorials that would give you some good starting points.

There are a variety of ways that your instructor may ask you to submit work to your instructor.  Depending on how your instructor wants the assignment submitted to you, you'd want to follow the steps outlined in one of these Guides:

How do I submit an online assignment? 

How do I submit a text entry assignment? 

How do I submit a media file as an assignment submission?  

How do I submit an assignment on behalf of a group? 

How do I submit a peer review to an assignment? 

How do I upload a file as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I upload a file from Google Drive as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I submit a cloud assignment with Google Drive? 

How do I upload a file from Microsoft Office 365 as an assignment submission? 

How do I submit a cloud assignment with Microsoft Office 365? 

(All these Guides can be found by clicking on the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community, selecting "Canvas", and then selecting the red "STUDENT" button.)

There are also a couple video tutorials that you can watch:

(These videos are found by going to that same "Guides" menu but instead selecting "Videos".)

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Aaron.

View solution in original post