Top Navigation menu under construction from 9:30am to 4:30pm MDT. For more information or tips for finding Community content, click here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkucharek
Not applicable

How do download course content "Generate ePub"

Jump to solution

How do I do this? 

"Downloading course content allows access to content while offline. Content may include files, pages, assignments, discussion topics or quizzes. Click "Generate ePub" for each course and open with any eReader software to view." 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mkucharek  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

If you teacher permits this, then you can learn how at How do I view course content offline as an ePub file as a student? 

There are notes at the beginning of this guide that are important. 

"Notes:

• You cannot download ePub files for concluded courses.
  • If you can view the Download Course Content button but cannot download an ePub file for a specific course, the feature has not been enabled for that course.
  • If your account does not display the Download Course Content button, your institution may only allow you to export content offline as an HTML file in Modules."

If you are not seeing the functions or they do not work, then you will need to contact your school's Canvas Admin.

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mkucharek  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

If you teacher permits this, then you can learn how at How do I view course content offline as an ePub file as a student? 

There are notes at the beginning of this guide that are important. 

"Notes:

• You cannot download ePub files for concluded courses.
  • If you can view the Download Course Content button but cannot download an ePub file for a specific course, the feature has not been enabled for that course.
  • If your account does not display the Download Course Content button, your institution may only allow you to export content offline as an HTML file in Modules."

If you are not seeing the functions or they do not work, then you will need to contact your school's Canvas Admin.

Kelley

View solution in original post

Thank you so much! This answers my question exactly Smiley Happy