cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsanderson6_sa
Community Member

How do i add my other students to Canvas Parent?

Jump to solution

I have one child on my canvas parent, but need to add my other two.  I do not see that option.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Susanne ~

The best place to do this would be through a browser. After signing in to your Observer account on a browser (or desktop), click Account then Settings then Observing. You should then see a box where you can enter the additional pairing code. Repeat the process for student #3!

After you have your account linked to your other children, this will also appear in Canvas Parent after a quick refresh. At the top of your screen, you'll see a dropdown menu. If you tap the name, you'll see the other two children listed. You can then toggle between your children in one app, and you can also set custom notifications for each! (To find this, it would be menu represented by three lines and then "Manage Children".) If you have questions about Canvas Parent, I'd be happy to help you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Susanne ~

The best place to do this would be through a browser. After signing in to your Observer account on a browser (or desktop), click Account then Settings then Observing. You should then see a box where you can enter the additional pairing code. Repeat the process for student #3!

After you have your account linked to your other children, this will also appear in Canvas Parent after a quick refresh. At the top of your screen, you'll see a dropdown menu. If you tap the name, you'll see the other two children listed. You can then toggle between your children in one app, and you can also set custom notifications for each! (To find this, it would be menu represented by three lines and then "Manage Children".) If you have questions about Canvas Parent, I'd be happy to help you!

View solution in original post