How do we adjust the iframe width for SCORM?

Jump to solution
floresr
Community Champion

Does anyone know why Canvas sizes SCORM at about 40% of the browser window width?

It looks like the iframe is of a fixed size, and I am trying to figure out how to increase the width so that the SCORM uses all available screen real estate.

thanks!

ricardo

1 Solution
arambulaa
Community Novice

After much searching and trying different options.  This worked like a charm!

I was trying to open my SCORM package to open in a new tab as a link, but still keep the embedded iframe within the Canvas page (small and horizontal/vertical scroll bar).  It was either one or the other...Until, I found another discussion which provided a code to open links in a new tab. 

What I realized is that when the option to open in a new tab is selected in the SCORM package it provides a new URL.  This is a super very long URL.  I copied it and then placed it with this code using HTML editor.

<a href="COPY AND PASTE ALL OF THE URL YOU GET AFTER OPENING SCORM FILE IN A NEW TAB" target="_blank">Full Size Screen</a>

This worked like a charm!  I am so happy.  Now the user can click in the link to open in a new tab for full size or view within Canvas for a smaller size.

Amelia

View solution in original post