cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cynthia_madden
Community Participant

How do we get students into Canvas that are dual enrolled at another school using Aeries?

The student shows up in both schools in Aeries but it is not tracking to Canvas.

Tags (2)
2 Replies
nr2522
Community Champion

Hi,  @cynthia_madden ‌.

I would say that the issues lies with your school district's integration between Aries and Canvas. I suggest speaking with the folks in charge of that. Perhaps you can start here: http://www.simivalleyusd.org/aeries.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @cynthia_madden ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  While I don't necessarily have an answer for you, I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on June 1, 2018.  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback from  @nr2522  that he provided on June 4, 2018?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help from members of the Community?  If you feel that Nelson's response has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark his response as "Correct".  Or, if you have been able to get students enrolled successfully, could you please provide us with an update?  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Cindy.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.