cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kanaan_miya
Community Member

How do you change email adresses on an account?

We have two accounts, how do we change it to different email addresses for each account?

2 Replies
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kanaan_miya ,

For clarification, are you referring to accounts on Canvas? Or possibly your community account? Just want to ensure we have the right information handy to help point you in the right direction.

Also if this is for two Canvas accounts, are you wanting to change just the login email address, the notification address or both?

Cheers,
Stuart

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @kanaan_miya ...

As I was reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because we've not heard back from you since you first posted this question on October 8, 2017.  It looks like  @stuart_ryan  has some questions for you so that he might be able to help you further.  Have you had an opportunity to review his feedback?  If you could come back to this thread to post an update with responses for Stuart, that would be helpful.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily resolved your question...but more because we've not heard back from you and there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for more than four months.  That won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to your topic, however.  I hope that's alright with you, Kanaan.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!