cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r903w514
Community Member

How do you create a link directly to the modules without having to log in?

I created a unit in canvas for my class. How do I go about sharing this link with my review team for my degree?

As they are not able to log into canvas to review this. Is there a way to create a link to the unit and modules.

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@r903w514 , you could make the course "public" (this is done from your course settings) and then you could give the reviewers the URL to the course and they should be able to almost everything in the course (they couldn't take a quiz - so see the quiz questions, post to a discussion or submit an assignment). 

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@r903w514 ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie