cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rob_freil
Community Member

How do you integrate a Nearpod onto a Page in a Canvas module?

Jump to solution

How do you integrate a Nearpod onto a Page in a Canvas module?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarpenter1
Community Contributor

Hello,  @rob_freil  .  You will need to embed your Nearpod activity/ lesson onto a page in Canvas. Here are the directions in case you have the Enhanced RCE  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-26574-how-do-i-upload-and-embed-media-from-an-external-sour... 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jcarpenter1
Community Contributor

Hello,  @rob_freil  .  You will need to embed your Nearpod activity/ lesson onto a page in Canvas. Here are the directions in case you have the Enhanced RCE  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-26574-how-do-i-upload-and-embed-media-from-an-external-sour... 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @rob_freil ...

Full disclosure...I've never used Nearpod before, and I don't know what it really is.  But, I do know that there is an external tool LTI integration available for Nearpod that might be of help to you.  (Since I've never used Nearpod before, I'm not sure if the information I'll provide will be easier or more difficult than the information that  @jcarpenter1  has already given you.)  The Nearpod information on the EduAppCenter gives a brief overview as well as a link on how to generate a Consumer Key and Shared Secret (think of this like a Username and Password) right above the first paragraph of information.  I'll also note that I'm not sure if the Nearpod integration has any cost associated with it.  Sometimes there are some free LTIs available on the EduAppCenter, but lots of them do have some kind of cost or subscription fee.

I hope this will help, Rob.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

TK5
Community Member

How do STUDENTS embed THEIR work into a Canvas quiz/assignment submission.