cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cphoffman
Community Member

How does someone start and turn in a Assignment??

Jump to solution

How do we start and  turn in a assignment ?? I am New here and I cant find the directions or tutorial for it ??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi cphoffman , and  @choff918  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I am going to hook you up with links to several Student Guide, because there are variations on how your teacher can set an assignment for submission. I have put them into the most likely order, but the important thing to remember is to read your teacher's instructions carefully, and submit the way the teacher specifies.  But don't panic! All of them are really easy.

Come back and see us again anytime you need help,

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi cphoffman , and  @choff918  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I am going to hook you up with links to several Student Guide, because there are variations on how your teacher can set an assignment for submission. I have put them into the most likely order, but the important thing to remember is to read your teacher's instructions carefully, and submit the way the teacher specifies.  But don't panic! All of them are really easy.

Come back and see us again anytime you need help,

Kelley

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, cphoffman Thank You for posting your question.  I'll also say Welcome to the Community!  In addition to the great resources that my friend  @kmeeusen  has provided, I wanted to also give you a couple links to the video tutorials which cover pretty much everything that Kelley has provided in written form:

•  

I hope these two additional resources will be helpful to you, Courtney!