Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kd685893
Community Member

How to complete a quiz?

Jump to solution

Your help would be appreciated in this matter:

When a student wants to do a quiz, where exactly do they do it - in MODULES or QUIZZES section?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kd685893  Thank You for posting your question.  I think I may have just, hopefully, answered your question in the other topic you had posted: Issue with adding a quiz.  Specifically, take a look at the information I posted in the second paragraph below the links I gave you.  It's really up to you how you would choose to design your course, but as I stated in my previous response, lots of people choose to hide things like "Assignments", "Quizzes", "Discussions", etc. and send their students directly to the "Modules" page.  Again, modules are a way for you to provide the basic structure of your course...separated out into modules (or whatever terminology you use), and then putting content into those modules in the order you want students to complete things.  Here's a great tutorial video that I think will help you: .

Please sing out if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kd685893  Thank You for posting your question.  I think I may have just, hopefully, answered your question in the other topic you had posted: Issue with adding a quiz.  Specifically, take a look at the information I posted in the second paragraph below the links I gave you.  It's really up to you how you would choose to design your course, but as I stated in my previous response, lots of people choose to hide things like "Assignments", "Quizzes", "Discussions", etc. and send their students directly to the "Modules" page.  Again, modules are a way for you to provide the basic structure of your course...separated out into modules (or whatever terminology you use), and then putting content into those modules in the order you want students to complete things.  Here's a great tutorial video that I think will help you: .

Please sing out if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos