How to create Turnitin in an assignment?

Jump to solution
anderson_cj
Community Member

I want to create Turnitin in an assignment using External Tool LTI feature

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @anderson_cj ...

The first question to ask is...does your school have the Turnitin LTI integration with Canvas set up?  If not, you'd want to check with your school's local Canvas administrator to see if they would be willing to investigate getting Turnitin integrated with your school's Canvas environment.  You can read more about the Turnitin LTI app on the Edu App Center.  If you have Turnitin already integrated with your school's Canvas environment, there are a lot of great resources here in the Community and also out on the internet.  One resource I always point instructors to is: Canvas and Turnitin which you'll probably want to take a look at.  Also, if you do a quick search on YouTube for "Canvas Turnitin", you'll find a variety of videos (too many to list here) with some tutorials people have made throughout the past few years on how to set up Turnitin assignments.  The Turnitin interface may have changed since some of these videos have been made, but most of the features are pretty similar.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Carolyn.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes