Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrew7

How to create account at exed.canvas.harvard.edu

Jump to solution

I created account at canvas. But don't know how to join exed.canvas.harvard.edu as there is no sign up button. How to get invitation for course or is it restricted to only Harvard Students. 

Can anyone tell me the procedure of getting account at exed.canvas.harvard.edu. Thanks

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Hi Andrew -- thanks for the details! The edX courses are not delivered on Canvas. I believe you'll get to the Data Science course you're looking for by clicking on the big green Enroll button here:

https://www.edx.org/course/data-science-r-basics-2

This course will not be delivered on the exed.canvas.harvard.edu platform, so you don't to further engage with the Canvas community. If you have additional questions about your edX course, you can contact support here:

harvardx@harvard.edu

Best,

Kim

View solution in original post

10 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @andrew7  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

This is something we experience with many of our new Canvas users at our school - they think there is just one Canvas; when in reality, there are thousands of Canvas instances all over the world.

So, yes; exed.canvas.harvard.edu is just for Harvard students.

So you will need to contact Harvard University, and go from there. You are looking for Executive Education - Harvard Business School

Good luck!,

Kelley

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@andrew7 , the login for Harvard is for their school's unique Canvas environment/instance. To gain access you'd need to be a teacher or student registered at Harvard. To find out more on how to register, I'd check with them.

Kona

I am online student I mean registered online course they offer. I have no connection with harvard other than that. 

Hi Andrew! Please let me know which Harvard executive or extended education course you're looking to enroll in, and I will connect you with the right program manager for next steps.

Best,

Kim

@kimberly_edelma  

Thank you so much for connecting with Andrew and helping out!

While we know that Harvard is a Canvas school, we cannot do anything but hope that someone in the "know" from Harvard will trip over his question, and then we can only hope they will help. You brought both of those hopes to fruition, and it is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much, and I am gonna give you a nice reward for this, although you might not see it until Jive fixes their stupid Rewards system!

Again, thank you!

Kelley

Online Courses | Harvard University There are some courses. I also opened account at edex. But don't how to create account at exed.canvas.harvard.edu 

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew -- thanks for the details! The edX courses are not delivered on Canvas. I believe you'll get to the Data Science course you're looking for by clicking on the big green Enroll button here:

https://www.edx.org/course/data-science-r-basics-2

This course will not be delivered on the exed.canvas.harvard.edu platform, so you don't to further engage with the Canvas community. If you have additional questions about your edX course, you can contact support here:

harvardx@harvard.edu

Best,

Kim

Thanks for helping me. Which courses are under exed.canvas.harvard.edu. How can I apply from online. Do you know?

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew, 

Here's a jumping off point to get you started looking at non-degree programs at Harvard:

https://www.dce.harvard.edu/harvard-executive-education

Please reach out to the organizations linked there directly with questions about their programs.

Best,

Kim

Please let me know to get join code to create student account

0 Kudos