cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anilt
Community Member

How to customize login page.

Jump to solution

i would like to customize the login page... so that we can add our institution logo and other information in the login page

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
nr2522
Community Champion

Hello,  @anilt ‌.

You'll need to edit your account's theme. Please see the following documentation and let us know if you need any further help.

How do I manage themes for an account?

How do I create a theme for an account using the Theme Editor?

Best regards,

Nelson

View solution in original post

juking
Community Participant

Turns out this is a very easy fix.  Although we have LDAP authentication, I changed the "Login Label" under SSO in Authentication and this changed "Email Address" on our landing page to "User Name".  Big shout-out to Dave B. in our IT department for figuring this out!!

juking_0-1610557544370.png

@nr2522 @ngarimella1 @tcantrell 

3 Replies
nr2522
Community Champion

Hello,  @anilt ‌.

You'll need to edit your account's theme. Please see the following documentation and let us know if you need any further help.

How do I manage themes for an account?

How do I create a theme for an account using the Theme Editor?

Best regards,

Nelson

juking
Community Participant

Can the word "Email" be changed?  We are not using email addresses for logging in and it seems some find the word Email confusing.  

juking
Community Participant

Turns out this is a very easy fix.  Although we have LDAP authentication, I changed the "Login Label" under SSO in Authentication and this changed "Email Address" on our landing page to "User Name".  Big shout-out to Dave B. in our IT department for figuring this out!!

juking_0-1610557544370.png

@nr2522 @ngarimella1 @tcantrell