Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daria_minina

How to download Roll Call Attendance Report with badges?

Jump to solution

Hello!

I downloaded Roll Call Attendance Report, but it does not contain my badges.

How to download a report with badges to summarize participation record during the course?

Thank you!

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@daria_minina ​, unfortunately badge information does not get downloaded with the regular attendance information. :smileycry:

I found the following feature idea that sounds like what you'd like - - but it's been archived due to lack of votes. My recommendation is to review this idea and then if desired you can always bring it back up for vote again - How do I create a new feature idea?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@daria_minina ​, unfortunately badge information does not get downloaded with the regular attendance information. :smileycry:

I found the following feature idea that sounds like what you'd like - - but it's been archived due to lack of votes. My recommendation is to review this idea and then if desired you can always bring it back up for vote again - How do I create a new feature idea?

Hope this helps!

navarroj
Community Member

Hi @kona,

I just downloaded an attendance report for a course where I created badges at the sub-account level the course is in and also applied badges created in the course.  The .csv report has a separate column for each badge created at sub-account level and shows them as assigned to each student but the badges created at the course level do not have a column and are missing.  There is a "Badges" column which has no data and my "Timestamp" column also contains no data.

I searched the release notes archives but didn't find any relevant hits.  Do you have any additional information on attendance reporting since this 2016 entry?

Thanks for all you do!

John

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Sorry! I don't know anything new. 😞

0 Kudos
navarroj
Community Member

Hi @kona,

Thanks for the quick reply!  I confirmed that at least now you can report on badges created at the (sub)account level. 

Regards,

John

0 Kudos

Hey, I would really like to run a report that includes Roll Call Attendance Badges. Please explain how I can do this. Thank you.

0 Kudos