cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manisha2589

How to enable Twilio? Is there any way to integrate it?

Need to know about integration twilio in canvas lms. Have to send message via sms using twilio.

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @manisha .  You might consider sharing this question with the Canvas Developers‌ group.  According to the groups documentation, "This is a group for those involved in building LTI or API integrations. We also welcome discussion around other standards here."  Looking into Twilio a bit, it appears to have have API functionality so this group may have some great suggestions.  To share your question with this group, select "share" at the top right-hand side of this page and in the "share with" box type "Canvas Developers" and select the group.  

Good luck!

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello manisha2589.  I thought I would check back and see if you ever found an answer about integrating Twilio.  Hopefully someone was able to provide some insight or you found a way to get this taken care of!

Best wishes--

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, manisha2589...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question here in the Community on January 10, 2018.  It looks like ericwerth has reached out to you a couple times, but we've not had any response from you since your initial posting.  Have you had an opportunity to review Eric's feedback?  Did he help to answer your question?  Do you have any outstanding questions as it relates to your initial question about Twilio?  I don't have much experience with APIs, so I wouldn't be able to provide much help, but I think that Eric is referring to this website for API functionality: API Reference - In-Depth Reference for all Twilio APIs and SDKs - Twilio.  I'll go ahead and share your question with the Canvas Developers‌ group here in the Community.  If you are not yet following that group, use the link I've provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.  You may also need to click on the "Actions" >> "Join group" menu option which is also in the same area of the screen.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for almost four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's aright with you, Manisha.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos