How to format MC questions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@mpratt ​...

You've got two open questions about the same topic (the other is listed here: How should I format multiple choice questions in Canvas?), so I am going to lock this question and refer people to the other one since I've posted a more in-depth response over there.  I hope this is okay with you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mpratt ​...

You don't give much context for your question, so I'm not real sure what you are asking.  However, I'll provide a link to this Canvas Guide in case this is what you are looking for: How do I create a Multiple Choice quiz question?

If you still have questions, please come back to this thread and post more details on what you are looking to do.  Thanks!

mpratt
Community Member

Thanks for getting back with me so quickly regarding formatting MC questions in Canvas.

How do I load several (20) questions into a new test at one time, from question pools, in Etudes.

Much appreciation,

Merry

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@mpratt ​...

You've got two open questions about the same topic (the other is listed here: How should I format multiple choice questions in Canvas?), so I am going to lock this question and refer people to the other one since I've posted a more in-depth response over there.  I hope this is okay with you.

View solution in original post