cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lshloydo
Community Member

How to hide Created and Modified dates in FILES folder?

How to hide Created and Modified dates in FILES folder?

2 Replies
tross
Community Champion

I don't think you can hide those dates but you could create a page will links to the files and then hide the files navigation link in your settings.  We have many teachers who use that to make some files and not others available without having to set them up as restricted.  

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @lshloydo ‌...

I noticed that we have not heard from you since you first posted this question on May 15th and then received a response from tross‌ a day later.  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback that you've received from Teri?  If so, did her response help to answer your question?  Or are you still looking for some help with hiding created/modified dates in the "Files" area of your course?  If you feel that Teri's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please post a message below so that members of the Canvas Community can continue to assist you.  For now, since we've not heard from you and since there hasn't been any new activity here for a couple months, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I hope that's okay with you, Lyudmila.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!