cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dp
Community Participant

How to install Canvas LMS on Windows 10?

Jump to solution

I would like to install Canvas LMS locally on my Windows 10 machine so that I could play with it locally. I haven't found any useful resource to install on Windows machine? Could you help me how to achieve this? Thanks!

Tags (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@dp , greetings! Due to the technical nature of this question I'm sharing it with the Canvas Developers group in the Community. If you haven't already, you might consider joining this group so you'll have access to these resources and information. 

Kona

View solution in original post

pklove
Community Champion

An easy way to get your own local Canvas install up and running quickly is with an image from Bitnami (Canvas LMS Virtual Machines).  I use VirtualBox on linux to run it, but I think VirtualBox will also run on Windows.

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@dp , greetings! Due to the technical nature of this question I'm sharing it with the Canvas Developers group in the Community. If you haven't already, you might consider joining this group so you'll have access to these resources and information. 

Kona

pklove
Community Champion

An easy way to get your own local Canvas install up and running quickly is with an image from Bitnami (Canvas LMS Virtual Machines).  I use VirtualBox on linux to run it, but I think VirtualBox will also run on Windows.