How to schedule one Zoom meeting for two sections of one course?

Jump to solution
mbahadory
Community Novice

I am teaching two sections of a course and I like to schedule one Zoom meeting for the Review session on Canvas.

I think I can schedule a meeting in one section and provide the link to the meeting for my students in other section. Am I right?  Is there any other method?

Also the meeting will be recorded in the cloud of one section.  Can I provide the students in other section with the link of the recorded video?

Lately Zoom required Password for accessing the recorded videos. Can students in both section use the same password? 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
checkma
Community Participant

I am teaching two sections of a course and I like to schedule one Zoom meeting for the Review session on Canvas.

I think I can schedule a meeting in one section and provide the link to the meeting for my students in other section. Am I right? 

That's how I've been doing it.

Also the meeting will be recorded in the cloud of one section.  Can I provide the students in other section with the link of the recorded video?

Yes. After the meeting, Zoom will send you an email with a "private" link (where you can edit the video and do other things) and a "public" link (which allows anyone to watch the video).

Lately Zoom required Password for accessing the recorded videos. Can students in both section use the same password? 

Yes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes