How to set the current course in Studio analytics

Jump to solution
adelhol
Community Novice

I am trying to view the users viewing the studio recordings.  I don't see the course that just concluded so that I can view which students viewed the recording. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Allie_Dilts
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @adelhol

Thanks for taking the time to post your question here in the Community! If I'm understanding correctly, you want to view the Insights information for a Studio media file, but you can't because the course you're looking for has concluded. Does that sound correct?

If this is the case, your enrollment in the course may have also concluded. If that's the case, you may still be able to view Studio Insights for the desired course (and the students in the course). Check out How do I view all my Canvas courses as an instructor? for more information on accessing your past enrollments. 

If this response does not address your question, please reach back out with more details about how your courses are configured (are student enrollments concluded rather than the course being concluded, etc.). That may factor into how and whether you can view Studio media insights. 

Hope this helps! 

- Allie D. 

View solution in original post