Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sllackey12

How to stop error "Grading Category missing" when syncing to PTP?

I use a Total Points system. When I try to sync my grade to PTP, I get an error message saying grading category missing. I cannot see any of the grades from Canvas in PTP. Help!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sllackey12  greetings and welcome to the Canvas Community! I’m unfortunately not familiar with PTP. I’m assuming it’s something your school uses with Canvas? If so, then you might get more help from going directly to the Canvas Admin at your school for help. They would know more about how the system is set up and the best way to troubleshoot the problem.

Kona 

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sllackey12 ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie