How to unlink multiple assignments I have in all module?

Jump to solution
Ali_Fadhil
Community Member

How to unlink multiple assignments I have in all modules. I have the same copy with its content of one assignment in all modules. how do I stop that?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Greetings! From one of your previous posts, you provided the following information -- 

"Please,  how do I unlink multiple assignments I have with its content from all modules? I created content under assignment in one of the modules but for some reason, the assignment copy I created automatically was posted in all other modules with the same content, I can't delete them, because when I do that, the first assignment I created will be deleted."

I'm not sure how the same assignment got on all your other Modules, but it is possible to add the same assignment to multiple modules. When this happens it is the same assignment, it's not a copy in the different modules, it is the SAME assignment. So if you change something in one, it will change for all of them. If you delete this assignment from the different modules, it will not delete it from your course. The only way to delete teh module from your course is to go to the Assignments page and delete an assignment. 

I hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post