Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sav5

How to upload 2 files in a ePortfolio

Jump to solution

I can attach one file in a section of my ePortfolio. However, when I add another file then the first file disappears. How can I solve this?

1 Solution
awilliams
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @sav5  Welcometo the Canvas Community! I just tested this out and I was able to get it to work. I followed the steps in How do I upload a file or image to my ePortfolio page as a student? One thing that was tricky at first was realizing that I had to click the "Image/File Upload" link in the "Add Content" section again when I wanted to add my next image. Let me know if this works for you and thank you for joining the Community.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
awilliams
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @sav5  Welcometo the Canvas Community! I just tested this out and I was able to get it to work. I followed the steps in How do I upload a file or image to my ePortfolio page as a student? One thing that was tricky at first was realizing that I had to click the "Image/File Upload" link in the "Add Content" section again when I wanted to add my next image. Let me know if this works for you and thank you for joining the Community.

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @sav5 ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on March 14, 2018.  It looks like awilliams replied to you with some feedback and a link to a Guide later that day.  Have you had an opportunity to review Adam's reply and the link that's he's shared with you?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Do you have any outstanding questions as it relates to your original question?  If you feel that Adam has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark his feedback as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some assistance with uploading multiple files to ePortfolios, please come back to this topic to post a message below so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this subject.  I hope that's alright with you, Samuel.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

theresa_dorn
Community Member

We also had this question and Adam's trick was what we missed.

Thank you, Adam.