I am actually here to report a problem, canvas was having some issues and as a result of that I couldnt take the assigned quiz i dont know what to do

Jump to solution
lumuoh
Community Novice

I am actually here to report a problem, canvas was having some issues and as a result of that I couldnt take the assigned quiz i dont know what to do

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @lumuoh  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog posts, collaborate with others, check out "how to" written Guides and video tutorials, join groups, and many other things...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community users (now over 535,000 of us) wouldn't be able to help answer your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  All that being said, there are some things that you can do on your end:

I hope these resources will be of help to you.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes