I can't edit a Canvas Studio Video Quiz

Jump to solution
MrAndrewManning
Community Member

I made a video quiz for a Youtube video using Canvas Studio.  It seemed to work well after saving and testing it out but I wanted to go back in and change a question and some answer choices, but it wont allow me to do that.  It kept showing me an error screen.  I even created a new quiz on a different video just to see if it happened with that video but it worked great and I was able to go back and make edits. So what is going on?  How do I fix this? Its extremely frustrating. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @MrAndrewManning ...

I'm not exactly sure what might be causing that issue with your Studio video.  Have you tried reaching out to Canvas Support to see if they can help troubleshoot this with you?  That would be my recommendation.  Once you have figured out what might be the cause, please come back to this topic to give us an update...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
oecesl
Community Member

I was having the same issue, and I discovered that in my case, I won't be able to edit it because I already embedded it into my course. On this page, it states: Once a version of a quiz has been embedded or taken, it cannot be edited. I hope this saves someone else who's in my situation from searching for a solution that doesn't exist. Off to recreate my quiz...

View solution in original post