cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peregoym
Community Member

I can't publish a module because my gray cloud has no "x" in it. Anybody encounter this before?

Assignments are published but module will not allow me to publish.  When I go to the "modules" tab, I only get a gray cloud with no "x" in it.  When I try to click on the cloud, it is unresponsive.  Any thoughts?

4 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @peregoym  Welcome  to the Canvas Community! I've never seen that before, but when something weird like that happens, my first suggestion is always to try a different browser, especially if the browser you happen to be using is Internet Explorer or Edge. Ultimately, you will probably have to submit a support ticket to sort this out (https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-1524?sr=search&searchId=083121a0-6881-4209-9e85-6ec80148211...‌), but if you'd like to post a screenshot or screencast, we can have a look for you.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@peregoym , have you tried clearing your cache? https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/admins/blog/2017/04/04/i-can-see-clearly-now-ive-cleared-my-c...

If that doesn't do the trick, then I would recommend trying a different Internet browser (Chrome or Firefox).

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @peregoym ‌...

It's been almost two months since you first posted this message in the Canvas Community, and we've not heard back from you.  Have you had a chance to review the replies from stefaniesanders‌ and  @kona ‌?  I agree with both of their postings, and I am hopeful that you've been able to resolve this issue.  Yet, if you are still looking for some help with this from members of the Community, please let us know by posting a message below.  Or, if you feel that one of the above responses has fully answered your question, please go ahead and mark that response as "Correct".  For now, because we haven't heard from you in quite a while and there hasn't been any new activity since early April, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I hope that's okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Matt!

peregoym
Community Member

Got it, thank you!