cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jortiz
Community Member

I'd like to add GEOGEBRA to the side bar. How do I do this?

Jump to solution

I'd like to add GEOGEBRA to the side bar. How do I do this?

Tags (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jortiz ...

I tried to add the GeoGebra Graphing Calculator LTI to my sandbox course, but when I looked at the "Placements" for the app, it didn't indicate anything.  Also, I wasn't able to select it as an option when using the RCE (Rich Content Editor).  However, I could add it as an "External Tool" as part of an assignment submission.  Or, I can add it as an "External Tool" as part of an item in a Module.  I'm not sure that you'll be able to add it as a menu item on the left hand side of your course.  However, I'm going to share your question with they Canvas Developers‌ group here in the Canvas Community in hopes that your question might get some additional exposure (in the event this can be done).  If you are not following this group, please use the link that I have provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.  Next to this button is also an "Actions" link.  Go there, and then click on "Join group".  Ihope this information will be helpful to you, Jose.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jortiz ...

I tried to add the GeoGebra Graphing Calculator LTI to my sandbox course, but when I looked at the "Placements" for the app, it didn't indicate anything.  Also, I wasn't able to select it as an option when using the RCE (Rich Content Editor).  However, I could add it as an "External Tool" as part of an assignment submission.  Or, I can add it as an "External Tool" as part of an item in a Module.  I'm not sure that you'll be able to add it as a menu item on the left hand side of your course.  However, I'm going to share your question with they Canvas Developers‌ group here in the Canvas Community in hopes that your question might get some additional exposure (in the event this can be done).  If you are not following this group, please use the link that I have provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.  Next to this button is also an "Actions" link.  Go there, and then click on "Join group".  Ihope this information will be helpful to you, Jose.

View solution in original post