cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrubio1989
Community Member

I do not show my course in canvas

Jump to solution

I sign up for the Span class, web format, but I do not show my course.

Can you let me know why?

Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @mrubio1989   and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a community of Canvas users from around the world, where we discuss our experiences of Canvas and share tips on the best way to use it. Therefore we don't have access to courses from your school/college so we can't check which courses you're enrolled on or why your courses are not showing. However I would suggest that you go to the "All courses" screen and check which courses are "favorited" - these have a yellow star and are the ones that show on the dashboard. See this page for more details: How do I customize my Courses list as a student?

If you don't see the course you're looking for on the "All courses" page, you should contact the course teacher or the IT support team at your school/college. If you click on the "Help" button on the left menu in Canvas, there is an option to "Ask your instructor a question" which will let you contact the course teacher. Good luck in finding your course!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @mrubio1989   and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a community of Canvas users from around the world, where we discuss our experiences of Canvas and share tips on the best way to use it. Therefore we don't have access to courses from your school/college so we can't check which courses you're enrolled on or why your courses are not showing. However I would suggest that you go to the "All courses" screen and check which courses are "favorited" - these have a yellow star and are the ones that show on the dashboard. See this page for more details: How do I customize my Courses list as a student?

If you don't see the course you're looking for on the "All courses" page, you should contact the course teacher or the IT support team at your school/college. If you click on the "Help" button on the left menu in Canvas, there is an option to "Ask your instructor a question" which will let you contact the course teacher. Good luck in finding your course!

View solution in original post