Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgrasr

I found my school name, but I can't log in! What can I do?

Jump to solution

Once I found my school, I can select it but when it goes to the Uni URL, appears an error. I already try to change the URL, but it still not working.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Josefa,

It looks like that error page is coming from your school's authentication page; in other words the system that your school uses for you to put in your username and password.  So it looks like something on your school's end it not configured correctly to work with authentication with the Canvas Student mobile app.

I suggest contacting the IT helpdesk at your school regarding this since they are likely going to need to correct something with the authentication.

Rick

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Josefa,

It looks like that error page is coming from your school's authentication page; in other words the system that your school uses for you to put in your username and password.  So it looks like something on your school's end it not configured correctly to work with authentication with the Canvas Student mobile app.

I suggest contacting the IT helpdesk at your school regarding this since they are likely going to need to correct something with the authentication.

Rick

Thank you!!!!

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019, 4:47 pm rmurchshafer@unomaha.edu, <