I just enrolled in the Medical Assistant program, and theres no content.

Jump to solution
AudreyCole
Community Member

I clicked on "Begin Course" and there is no information or guide to the course, how do I begin the course if there is no subject matter? Do I contact IT? Can someone guide me to a contact information center for help. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @AudreyCole ...

Members of the Canvas Community would not be able to tell you exactly where your content is within the course.  Normally, your instructor is the one responsible for making sure the content for your course is ready to go.  Or, your school may have another process in place to make sure the content is ready for your instructor prior to the course starting.  I would suggest that you reach out to your instructor directly.  Instructions on how to do that are located at: How do I contact Canvas Support? and How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

If you are unable to contact your instructor via that method, please reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department at your school.  They should be able to help you get things figured out...or contact your instructor on your behalf to inquire about the content in your course.

I hope this will help a bit.  Good luck as you have these conversations with folk at your school!

View solution in original post