I'm registered for 5 classes and only one is in my canvas, classes start tomorrow.

Jump to solution
spawnsushi
Community Member

I don't know if there's anything I can do from my end or if I need to contact my teachers but I am afraid I will miss something important for my classes.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @spawnsushi and @SadieLyons ...

Sorry to read that both of you are not seeing all the courses that you had signed up for at your schools.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of folks here in the Canvas Community would not be able to help with enrollments at your schools.  We only have access to our own school Canvas environments.  Your best bet would be to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning department.  They should be able to help you with your questions.  I would also recommend that when you are in Canvas, go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student? - Instructure Community   Do you see your courses listed there at all?  If they are listed there but are displaying as unpublished, this means that your instructor has not yet "published" the course so that you and your classmates can access the course content.  Instructors may not "publish" a course until closer to or exactly on the official course start date.  But, if you do not see your courses on the "All Courses" screen, then you'd definitely want to have a conversation with someone at your school about this.

Mackenzie, based on your Community profile, I was unable to tell which school you attend, so I cannot provide you any links that your school may have to contact folks at your school.  Sadie, I was able to find this page for you on your school's website...which I hope will be of help to you: Current students - online course resources.

Good luck to both of you this coming semester!

View solution in original post