I need to get reimbursed for a book I recently purchased through canvas.

Jump to solution
ruppen_2
Community Novice

How do I get reimbursed for a book I recently purchased for 1103 intro to health class??? I recently had to drop it and pick up another course that I will have to eventually purchase another book. I will not be taking the intro to health again. My instructor from the class told me to reach out on Canvas and that they are usually understanding.

Thank you,

Melinda Ruppen

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ruppen_2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure why your instructor directed you to the Canvas Community website for getting reimbursed for your textbook.  This is the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog posts, collaborate with others, attend live events, review "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Does your school have a textbook buy-back program?  Or, does your school have an on-campus bookstore where you might be able to inquire more about this?  I tried searching your school's website, and I came across the following:

It looks like there are some phone numbers and an e-mail address there as well as a couple helpful buttons: "RESOURCE CENTER" and "ONLINE HELP FORM".

I hope this will be of help to you, Melinda.  Please sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes