Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
honor_anderson
Community Member

I want to see the outcomes comments in the Learning Mastery Gradebook. Know how?

When looking at individual students progress in the learning mastery gradebook, is there an option that we can see what was typed in the comments box on each outcome? I want to see the comments of each outcome if included.

309958_pastedImage_1.png

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @honor_anderson ...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here in the Community unanswered since you first posted your question on April 16, 2019.  Unfortunately, I am not sure I have an answer or solution for you.  It seems that you may have stumped members of the Community with your question.  Have you been able to find any solutions on your own since you first posted your question?  If so, would you be willing to share what you learned back here in this topic with us?  Or, are you still looking for some help with this question?  Either way, we would like to hear back from you.  For the time being I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've been able to help find an answer for you...but more because we've not seen any new activity in this topic for seven months.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Honor.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Hi Chris, and thanks for the reply.

I have not found any solutions as of yet. However, if we had the capability of exporting scored rubrics with narratives, that would solve many issues. 

Thanks,

Honor

Linnea

This is something that I would like an answer to! Being able to see my rubric comments to an outcome for a specific assignment would be AMAZING!