I was wondering if there was a way to convert already existing exams in WORD or PDF form, into quizzes used on CANVAS?

Jump to solution
jake_imer2
Community Novice

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to convert already existing exams in WORD or PDF form, into quizzes used on CANVAS? I have a lot of exam revision content that I would like converted to canvas for immediate feedback, rather than printing off sheets for students to answer and submit.

Cheers

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jake_imer2 ...

I've written a blog post here in the Community that may be of interest to you: Batch Uploading Quiz Questions with Respondus‌.  Sing out if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

@JSUTHERL71 ...

Doh!  You stumbled upon a link that didn't automatically update when the Canvas Community transitioned to a new platform back in the Summer of 2020.  Yup, there sure is a better link...

Batch Uploading Quiz Questions with Respondus

And, just so you know, if you use the search box at the top of any page here in the Community, as long as you know a few of the words of the blog post article, document name, question title, etc., you can usually find a working link if you stumble across a link that no longer works as expected.

I hope this will help!

View solution in original post

0 Likes