cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronald_ruiz
Community Participant

I would like to require my students to read 3 PDF articles as part of a Discussions assignment. How do I accomplish this?

Jump to solution

Can I attach all 3 PDF articles at the Discussions assignment itself? Or must I upload these articles elsewhere in the course for students to access?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ronald_ruiz ‌, yes, you can absolutely include the articles right in your discussion. See this guide for directions - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12991-415265829 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ronald_ruiz ‌, yes, you can absolutely include the articles right in your discussion. See this guide for directions - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12991-415265829 

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ronald_ruiz ...

As I was reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question here in the Community on November 1, 2017.  Have you had an opportunity to review the reply that you received from  @kona ‌ on November 2, 2017?  If so, did her response help to answer your question?  Or, do you still have some outstanding questions yet as it relates to your initial question? If you feel that Kona's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark her question as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please come back to this discussion thread to post a message below letting us know how the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard from you in over four months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this particular topic for about the same amount of time.  That won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic, however.  I hope that's alright with you, Ronald.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

ronald_ruiz
Community Participant

Hi Chris,

Yes, I followed Kona's suggestion and it worked fine. I did mark her answer correct as well.

Thank you.

Ron