Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akeemmiller19

ID Number?

Jump to solution

How do I find ID number for APU online? Thank you. 

Tags (4)
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @akeemmiller19  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Unfortunately, I don't think the majority of Community members will be able to help you get your APU Online ID number because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  (There are over 400,000 Canvas Community members.)  However, I did a bit of searching on your school's website, and I found this page which has some contact information for you (looks like there is 24/7 tech support available at the very bottom of that page), so you should be able to contact someone right away who can help you: Online Courses - One Stop - Azusa Pacific University.  Or, you can try the other number listed near the top right in the gray box tomorrow morning.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Akeem.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @akeemmiller19  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Unfortunately, I don't think the majority of Community members will be able to help you get your APU Online ID number because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  (There are over 400,000 Canvas Community members.)  However, I did a bit of searching on your school's website, and I found this page which has some contact information for you (looks like there is 24/7 tech support available at the very bottom of that page), so you should be able to contact someone right away who can help you: Online Courses - One Stop - Azusa Pacific University.  Or, you can try the other number listed near the top right in the gray box tomorrow morning.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Akeem.  Good luck!