cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
langfordl
Community Participant

If I have published an assignment, it is graded and synced to my SIS then I decide to unpublish, will I lose my grades?

The teacher has classes that were't cross listed and she would like to cross list them, but doesn't want to lose the assignments and grades, is there a work around?

2 Replies
mzimmerman
Community Champion

If you cross-list a section after an assignment is graded, all the student work from the section that is cross-listed will be lost in Canvas.  I don't know if it will be lost in SIS--it probably depends on how the syncing to SIS is done.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@langfordl ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie