cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdvoigts
Community Member

If i change my class schedule, how long does it take for canvas to recognize it?

Jump to solution
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kdvoigts and welcome to the Canvas Community.  This question is best answered by someone at your institution, probably either in the department that supports Canvas (IT, eLearning, etc.) or maybe even the Registrar's Office.  How long it takes to see the change in Canvas probably depends on how often IT has set up the registration software to update Canvas.  Our update process runs several times each day so adds/drops normally reflect in Canvas fairly quickly, but your institutional support group could tell you what to expect for your classes.

I hope this helps and good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kdvoigts and welcome to the Canvas Community.  This question is best answered by someone at your institution, probably either in the department that supports Canvas (IT, eLearning, etc.) or maybe even the Registrar's Office.  How long it takes to see the change in Canvas probably depends on how often IT has set up the registration software to update Canvas.  Our update process runs several times each day so adds/drops normally reflect in Canvas fairly quickly, but your institutional support group could tell you what to expect for your classes.

I hope this helps and good luck!

View solution in original post

Hi Eric,

I am in the same situation, I am unable to see Quercus Dashboard updating with my recently enrolled subjects!!

Hello there,  @rohit_pal92  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for your posting.  It seems as though ericwerth's above response would also apply for your situation, too.  We here in the Canvas Community cannot access your school's Canvas environment or your class(es) that you are taking, and so it is recommended that you reach out to someone at your school who can help.  I did find the following website for you that might be helpful: Quercus (Canvas) Help | University of Toronto Mississauga Library.  As you can see, there is a telephone number and an e-mail address listed on the right side of that page where you can get help.  Good luck to you!