cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tedor
Community Member

Importing Rubrics from ANGEL into Canvas

Jump to solution

It appears that rubrics and be imported from ANGEL but I am having trouble finding them once the import is complete. I have tried going into the assignment then Add a rubric> Find a Rubric > Manage Rubrics but the imported ones are no where to be found at any of these steps. Any other place that I can check?

I did notice that there were 3 issues with the import, however. I imported 6 rubrics and about a dozen quizzes. The error is unclear as to what it pertains to. Maybe it has to do with the rubrics?? See attached screenshot.

Thanks!

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@tedor ​, if the rubrics came over then they would be under "Outcomes" (left navigational link in your course) and then "Manage Rubrics" (top right button). All rubrics that are in your course (regardless of how they were added or created) will be housed here.

Hope this helps and you find your rubrics!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@tedor ​, if the rubrics came over then they would be under "Outcomes" (left navigational link in your course) and then "Manage Rubrics" (top right button). All rubrics that are in your course (regardless of how they were added or created) will be housed here.

Hope this helps and you find your rubrics!

View solution in original post

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@tedor ​, were you ever able to find your rubrics?

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@tedor , since we haven't heard back from you, I'm going to assume that you were able to find your rubrics and will mark  @kona 's response with the Correct Answer designation. The question remains open for participation, so if you still need help with this, please feel free to post a follow-up comment to "bump" the discussion.