cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradlcin
Community Member

Importing content from and imscc file when its over 250MB

Jump to solution

I am a seasoned Canvas user for the past 5 years. I switched schools and they do not use the Canvas LMS.  I am in desperate need to get some content off my old canvas course but I can not download it because it is over 250MB.  It's 320MB to be exact.  I just don't know why I cant download the content if I was able to export it.

Please help ASAP.

Cindi Bradley

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @bradlcin  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  For an issue like this, I might recommend that you reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk to see if they might be able to help troubleshoot this further.  You can find their contact information by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left-hand global navigation menu.  How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌  After you have that conversation, please report back here so we know how this was resolved.  Thanks...and good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @bradlcin  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  For an issue like this, I might recommend that you reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk to see if they might be able to help troubleshoot this further.  You can find their contact information by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left-hand global navigation menu.  How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌  After you have that conversation, please report back here so we know how this was resolved.  Thanks...and good luck!

View solution in original post