cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
npetti
Community Participant

Importing scores for lab assignments

Jump to solution

In addition to solely on-line courses I use Canvas for quizzes, discussions, and exams for my face to face lab classes. I'd like to be able to import scores for lab assignments and have them aligned with outcomes in Canvas. What's the best way to do this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @npetti ,

May I ask where these marks are stored currently (as you mentioned wanting to import them)? I am thinking you could create a no-submission assignment, that could still be marked, and aligned to outcomes, which would also provide the grading column necessary for you to import or add the marks.

Is that something that might help or be along the lines of what you are looking for?

Cheers,
Stuart

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @npetti ,

May I ask where these marks are stored currently (as you mentioned wanting to import them)? I am thinking you could create a no-submission assignment, that could still be marked, and aligned to outcomes, which would also provide the grading column necessary for you to import or add the marks.

Is that something that might help or be along the lines of what you are looking for?

Cheers,
Stuart

View solution in original post