cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeborahMcDonald
Community Member

Inbox

My messages are not showing up in my inbox.  It shows that I have two messages but they are not showing up in my inbox.  See screenshot below

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @DeborahMcDonald ...

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.  If you click on the drop-down menu at the top of your Inbox (where it says "Profession...Marketing" on your screenshot), and then select "All Courses", do you see your messages there?

DeborahMcDonald
Community Member

Thank you for your recommendation but even changing to "All courses" did not allow my messages to show.

Hi again, @DeborahMcDonald ...

Thanks for the reply.  Hmmm...that's kind of strange that you still don't see those messages.  Next to the "All Courses" drop-down list, there is another drop-down list that says "Inbox".  Have you checked those other folders in that drop-down list to see if you can find anything there?

Ultimately, you may need to reach out to Canvas Support.  They would be able to log in to your course with you to see if they can help identify where those two unread messages may be.  How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community  If you do contact Support, please come back to this topic to provide an update so we know how this was resolved for you.  Thanks!